Attached are several important labor resolutions and letters to Pennsylvania Governor Tom Wolf and Philadelphia DA Larry Krasner issued by the international network of support from Mumia, since the International Call issued December 9, 2017.
This list will be updated periodically as needed.
- International Longshore and Warehouse Union (ILWU) Local 10 (San Francisco)
Resolution to Free Mumia Abu Jamal and
letter to Philadelphia DA Larry Krasner.
- National Railway Motive Power Union of Chiba (Doro-Chiba) (JAPAN)
Letter to Pennsylvania Governor Tom Wolf & Philadelphia DA Larry Krasner.
- National Union Of Metalworkers Of South Africa (NUMSA)
Protest letter to Gov. Wolf on Mumia.
- Maritime Union of Australia (MUA) Queensland Branch
Letter to DA Larry Krasner.
- The International Federation of Journalists (600,000 members in 140 countries):
Union’s letter to Governor Wolf.
- San Francisco Labor Council:
Resolution to Free Mumia Abu-Jamal.